Friday, February 26, 2010

Weeken of Students

We are interviwer of our news paper. Our taemate are Suthida, Tania and Areli. Our topic is "Weeken of student lifes" we are interview one girl from Oakland Taceh High School and two boys of Oakland International High School. Let see how do they feel about weeken.

I going to interview Qi ruan, who was the last year student of Oakland International High School and also she is my best friend. Frist question that I ask was "Who do you hung out with in your weeken?" she said, "I like to hang out with my best friend and she is the student from OIHS." I also ask her about what are her favorite thing that she did in her weeken. she said the answer was simple because most of the girl and womens in the world like to shopping. "I would says I am the one that love to shopping and walk around the store" She says shopping is don't have limite time because we can shopping any time that we want. For me the best time in weeken was when my friend come to my house. Qi ruan ia a freedom girl because she like to go to the place that popular than other place like she love to go san fransica and she love to buy stuff from chinese store because it's cheper. "The reason why I like to go to san fransico is because in china town they are a lot of that cute, nice and same in China." I going to ask her the last question. "about my feeling when weeken is coming was unfeeling becuase its nothing fun if my friend didn't come to my house." She also add, "I like to shopping but when I went out it might have something happen like rain or bus problem".

I going to interview Mike. Frist question that I ask was "Who do you hung out with in your weeken?" he said In my weekend I pass my time playing play station or playing in the computer.I also ask him about what are his favorite thing that he did in his weeken. he said my favorite thing that I do is playing and going to hte mall.For me the best time in weeken was when I don't have nothing to do, like to go to the place that popular than other place like santa rosa. The reason why I like to go to fun and he like to go any place, but he don't have special place. he feel good when he is free because he can do wherever he want. His opinion about the weekend is "is good because many people can do many things".

I going to interview Tek. One of the questions was who do you hangs out with in your weekend.? He said, '' In my weekend I just pass my time playing in family, playing computer and spending time with friends. I asked what favorits thing thet you do in your weekend.? He said,'' favorits things that I do in my weekend are cleaning, playing computer & sleep half time hahaha. other question was, do you think is the best time to went out.? yes, weekend is the best time to go out and hang up, he said. my question was, where do you like to go when you free.? He told me,''when I am free I ussually go to friend's house''. I also asked why do you like to be there.? there are special places.? '' i like to be in friend's house because we are best eachother to pass time in free. I really don't have spacial place to go. I asked too about his feelings my question was, how you feel with you weekend.? and He said, ''with my weekend I feel bored and lazy''. and other question about opinion was, what is your opinionabout this intreview.? '' I feel good about this intreview because was about my weekend''.

No comments:

Post a Comment